- Have RIA complete your home inspection.
- Request the 18 Month Home Warranty from Residential Warranty Services (best coverage available on the market today - read more here).
- At the time of purchase, 6 FREE months will be added to the warranty term just because the home was inspected by RIA = 18 Month Home Warranty for the price of 12!
- *If RIA does not inspect the home, a 12 Month Home Warranty is still available.
The 18 Month Home Warranty has the absolute broadest coverage for the longest term on the market today and is the least expensive warranty option on a per month basis. Get the best home warranty available and request the 18 Month Home Warranty for your real estate transaction.
More reasons to choose the 18 Month Home Warranty:
- Unlimited number of HVAC units, water heaters, kitchen appliances, etc. are covered. Other warranties will upcharge for additional systems and appliances. Watch out for upcharges with other warranties and make sure all of your systems and appliances are covered.
- Underground sewer and water lines are covered. No other warranty offers this coverage.
- Roof leaks covered at no extra charge. Other warranties will upcharge for roof leak coverage.
- Choose your own contractor for warranty repairs if you desire. Most warranties make you use their contractor.
- No "pre-existing condition" excuses to avoid coverage if RIA inspects the property and finds the item in question to be in working order at that time.
- Simple square footage pricing model with no add-on fees.
- If a claim is ever denied and is verified to be eligible on another warranty contract, the claim will be paid or a 100% premium refund provided.
- Sump and sewage pumps covered at no extra charge.
- Washers and dryers covered at no extra charge.
- Alarm systems covered at no extra charge.
- Refrigerator ice makers covered at no extra charge.
- Garage door hinges and springs covered at no extra charge.
- Coverage can be added for mold growth.
- Coverage can be added for pool/spa and septic tank pumping.
- Exterior hose faucets covered at no extra charge.
- Free listing coverage, including HVAC, if you are the seller of a property. Other warranties upcharge for this coverage.
- The Simple Home Warranty is backed by a national home warranty company and provides coverage in all 50 states.
Request RIA's 18 Month Home Warranty and get 18 months of coverage for the price of 12 months. If RIA does the home inspection, 6 FREE months are added to the warranty term = 18 Month Home Warranty!
|Square Footage||with $150 service call fee||with $75 service call fee|
|Less Than 1,500||$395||$470|
|1,501 - 2,500||$475||$550|
|2,501 - 3,000||$515||$590|
|3,001 - 4,000||$560||$635|
|4,001 - 5,000||$655||$730|
|5,001 - 6,000||$865||$940|
|6,001 - 9,999||$0.16 per sq ft||$0.16 per sq ft plus $75|
|More Than 10,000||$0.19 per sq ft||$0.19 per sq ft plus $75|
Add Pool Coverage for $175 ¦ Add Septic Pumping for $35 ¦ Add Mold Coverage for $85
When does the 18 month term begin? The warranty term will begin once the warranty has been paid for, this usually ocurrs at closing.
When should I order the warranty? The best time to order the warranty is before your closing so that the coverage can start as soon as you take possession of the home; however, you can order the warranty anytime you want and can set any start date that you want (warranty must be paid for to be valid). Remember, the free 6 months of coverage offer is only good for up to 6 months after the home inspection date.
What happens after I order the warranty? You will receive an email confirmation within 24-48 hours with the invoice included. If we see that additional information is needed to process the warranty or if you are paying for the warranty outside of closing, we will give you a call.
Can I pay for the warranty directly? Yes, just choose “person ordering warranty-payment not at closing” on the order form and we will call you for payment.
Can the warranty be paid for at closing? Yes, once the warranty is ordered, you will get a confirmation email with the warranty invoice. This can also be sent to the closing attorney so that the warranty amount can be added to the closing documents. On the order form, you will need to note whose funds should be deducted from at closing as per the signed real estate contract.
How do I get listing coverage including the HVAC? If RIA completed the inspection, simply order the warranty and the seller will have automatic listing coverage until closing. At closing, the warranty can be paid for and the buyer's 18 month term will begin. If an inspection with RIA is not completed, the seller can still order our 12 month warranty and will have free listing coverage for up to 6 months leading up to closing. At closing, the warranty can be paid for and the buyer will have the full 12 month term. If the closing never happens, the seller will pay nothing. If a claim is made prior to closing, warranty fee must be paid.
Can I buy the warranty if RIA did not do the home inspection? Yes, but it will be for 12 months. The 6 free additional months are only available if RIA completes the home inspection. Even at a 12 month term, this warranty is the best warranty on the market today.
What is the deductible or service call fee? You can choose the $75 or $150 service call fee level (see pricing above). The $75 deductible buy down option increases the warranty price by $75 (however this reduces the deductible for the life of the policy). Many warranties will charge the service call fee each time a component fails; our warranty will only charge the service call fee once per specific component and will not charge you if a repaired component fails again. No matter which service call fee you choose, this warranty will be less expensive on a per month basis and will offer more coverage than any other warranty currently available. It does not matter how inexpensive another warranty company's service call feee is if they do not cover as much as the 18 Month Home Warranty!
What company provides this home warranty? The warranty is backed by Residential Warranty Services, a national home warranty company. RIA has an affiliation with Residential Warranty Services and we work directly with their owner to ensure the best service for our clients.
What makes this warranty so good? Bottom line, it covers more for less. Be careful of a low cost entry price with other companies because there are usually add on fees if you want complete coverage. With our warranty, you will have direct access to personnel that can help you with any questions, issues, or claims.
What does the no "pre-existing conditions clause" mean? Many warranty companies will say that an appliance or component has a pre-existing condition and will deny coverage. If RIA inspects the property and deems the appliance or component functional, the item will then be considered to have no pre-existing conditions and will be covered.
Will I get a hardcopy of the warranty package? Yes, the warranty package will be mailed to the address of the covered property.
Can I choose my own contractor for warranty claim repairs? Yes, you can choose to use your own contractor or an "in network" contractor. Please make sure you notify us of the claim and give us a chance to review the estimate prior to any work being completed.
What does the roof leak coverage include? The repair of any new roof leaks will be covered, no matter the age of the roof.
Does this warranty coer underground sewer and water lines? Yes, the underground sewer line from the home to the street or from the home to the septic tank will be covered if a failure occurs. The main water line to the home has the same coverage. This is very important coverage because a home inspector cannot typically view or inspect these pipes.
Can I add mold growth coverage? Yes, visible mold growth coverage can be added for $85 and it will cover the remediation of any new visible mold up to $2000.
Does this warranty cover pools? Pool coverage can be added for $175.This option covers the mechanical components of in-ground pools and spas.
Does this warranty cover septic tank pumping? Septic tank pumping can be added for $35. This option covers one septic tank pumping in case of failure due to a full septic tank.
Will the warranty cover old equipment? Yes, old equipment will be covered with no pre-existing conditions if inspected by RIA.
Have another question? Email us now for a quick answer!
Ready to order the warranty? Click here to order!