A complete home inspection is conducted during the due diligence time period of a resale home or upon completion of a new construction home, just prior to the walk-through with the builder. Don't forget that all of our complete home inspections come with four FREE WARRANTIES plus RecallChek for all home buyers.
Our inspector, armed with the most advanced inspecting equipment, performs a complete structural and mechanical analysis, carefully inspecting each of the following:
- Exterior: siding, trim, exterior doors, windows, gutters, downspouts, deck, landings, sidewalks, driveway, chimney, crawl space, foundation & roof
- Interior: interior doors, floors, walls, ceilings, windows, kitchen appliances, attic, attic ventilation, attic insulation, basement structure & foundation
- Plumbing: hot water heater, piping, venting, toilets, tubs, showers & sinks
- Electrical: main service cable, service rating, main panel box, main disconnect, all wiring, wall outlets, GFCIs, light fixtures & switches
- HVAC: heating unit, cooling unit, supply and return ducts, room registers & returns
- Our inspections are conducted according to the ASHI Standards of Practice.
The report includes a detailed analysis of the home, including a summary of items to repair and replace, and also includes digital photos of areas of concern. The inspector reviews the areas of concern at the time of the inspection and then emails a link with the report as a pdf file the same day as the inspection. Download a sample of a Complete Inspection Report.