Why Are We The Best?
Since 1989, Residential Inspector of America has been serving families and businesses across the Atlanta area with our wide range of home inspection services. Our priority is to give you the knowledge and confidence you need to make the best home buying or selling decision for you and your family. Schedule an inspection online now or call us at (770) 476-4963 to get an instant quote.
5 Reasons to Choose RIA
Get your inspection report on the same day as the home inspection, guaranteed! If we do not deliver your report on time, you get $50 off your inspection fee.
We know the clock is ticking during today’s fast paced real estate environment, so make sure to get your inspection report same day!
Get your home inspection completed on the same day or on the next day, guaranteed! If you schedule by noon and we cannot accommodate a same day or next day inspection, you will get $50 off your home inspection fee.
You don’t have time to wait days to get your home inspection completed, utilize our same/next day inspection guarantee and get your home transaction moving fast!
You'll love our inspection, guaranteed!
All of RIA's complete home inspections come with our 200% Guarantee. If you are not happy with our inspection service, we will refund your inspection fee and will pay for another inspection for you.
How does this help you?
- Some areas are simply not accessible during a visual home inspection. Drones can go where our inspector cannot!
- High and dangerous areas can be inspected by drone without risk to the inspector or damage to the property.
- Drone photos can be taken of areas that would otherwise not be visible and would go unnoticed during your real estate purchase.
- Aerial photos will help you understand the full layout, size, and scope of the home and property.
All of our inspectors have the ability to utilize thermal camera technology.
How does this help you?
- A thermal camera can help the inspector verify a finding or suspicion of an issue.
- Many times, the camera will find a plumbing leak that would otherwise not be visible to the naked eye.
- The thermal camera can verify missing insulation, air leaks, etc.
Expectations with RIA
Residential Inspector of America is a thriving inspection business with a culture built around a strong growth mindset. Our vision includes developing an ongoing array of services and solutions that will bring ease of life and value to our clients, all while expanding the RIA brand into new territories and providing growth opportunities for our team members.
A high level of service from our client-focused team members.
Great communication before, during, and after the home inspection.
A true professional business with efficient systems and processes.
Professionalism and integrity from all team members.
A team that loves what they do and has fun doing it.
Thorough, detailed work that goes unmatched.
Qualities for Success
It’s our goal to constantly strive to be a better company and provide an experience that helps clients “Be Educated, Be Confident, and Be Protected!”
- In business for over 30 years.
- Largest and fastest growing home inspection company in the Southeast.
- We conduct over 20,000 home inspections involving $3+ billion in real estate each year.
- Over 6,000 5-Star Google reviews.
- $100,000 in free warranty coverage with every inspection.
- We complete all the extra services you need, such as termite inspection, pool inspection, sewer scope, mold testing, radon testing, stucco inspection, and repair estimates.
Choose RIA Today
Call our office today at (770) 476-4963 for an instant quote or schedule online now. We serve Atlanta and the surrounding areas of Georgia including Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta, Marietta, and beyond. Along with the specialized inspections mentioned above, we also provide commercial inspections, pre-listing inspections, new construction inspections, pre-drywall inspections, and thermal imaging/infrared inspections.