Why Are We The Best?
Since 1989, Residential Inspector of America has been serving families and businesses across the Atlanta area with our wide range of home inspection services. Our priority is to give you the knowledge and confidence you need to make the best home buying or selling decision for you and your family. Schedule an inspection online now or call us at (770) 476-4963 to get an instant quote.
Expectations with RIA
Residential Inspector of America is a thriving inspection business with a culture built around a strong growth mindset. Our vision includes developing an ongoing array of services and solutions that will bring ease of life and value to our clients, all while expanding the RIA brand into new territories and providing growth opportunities for our team members.
A high level of service from our client-focused team members.
Great communication before, during, and after the home inspection.
A true professional business with efficient systems and processes.
Professionalism and integrity from all team members.
A team that loves what they do and has fun doing it.
Thorough, detailed work that goes unmatched.
Qualities for Success
It’s our goal to constantly strive to be a better company and provide an experience that helps clients “Be Educated, Be Confident, and Be Protected!”
- In business for over 30 years.
- Largest and fastest growing home inspection company in the Southeast.
- We conduct over 13,000 home inspections involving $2+ billion in real estate each year.
- Over 3,000 5-Star Google reviews.
- $100,000 in free warranty coverage with every inspection.
- We complete all the extra services you need, such as termite inspection, pool inspection, sewer scope, mold testing, radon testing, stucco inspection, and repair estimates.
Choose RIA Today
Call our office today at (770) 476-4963 for an instant quote or schedule online now. We serve Atlanta and the surrounding areas of Georgia including Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta, Marietta, and beyond. Along with the specialized inspections mentioned above, we also provide light commercial inspections, pre-listing inspections, new construction inspections, pre-drywall inspections, and thermal imaging/infrared inspections.